Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ghost in the Chamber

This morning, I visited my banker friend , J in her office which was located in a very old colonial style building. It was raining in the morning and after I reached her office, I need to use her rest room.  She offered to take me there and I just followed her.

We took a few winding turns and twist between the desk of her colleagues and  a few wooden file racks and through some small doors before we reach their rest room.  She also need to the ladies and I went into the men's room.  Before we reach the rest rooms, she told me that it could be pretty dark and lonely in the passage ways especially at night.

After coming out from the rest room, I jokingly told her that I met a few friends inside the rest room and she looks surprised and I told her that I was joking with her.  She told me not to say such things easily and we proceed to take the winding turns and twist back to her office.

After sitting down, she told me that the bank have recorded something very strange on their CCTV camera and she proceed to describe it.  The recording shows the switching on and  off of lights in the passage way and a sudden PC was switch on and there are white smokes moving towards the camera.  She said that the recordings was very clear and real. I apologize for the jokes that I saw some friends and I hope it will not offend the spirit living in the chambers.

Another of her colleage,  P also say that some staff heard knocks on their office doors and when they open , it was empty and in one occasion , one of the female staff saw a girl in the early morning and she saw the same girl later wearing a different dress.  When she asked her , the girl told her that she has just came in.  There are few more incidents that they told us and we decide to change the topic since it is the start of a new year in 2013. 

I have heard of such incidents in hotels or in strange places and until you actually experienced it , it will be quite unbelievable.  True or not, lets both world not collide and everyone stay in the places to preserve the harmony between the two worlds.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment