Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Where is our mind ?

I have been quite restless in the night and I turn to listening to Ajahn Brahm's talks . One of the topic was where is our mind ? We have a heart and a brain but what is the controlling point ?It is not the heart or the brain is controlling our thinking, out thoughts and our reactions, it is our mind which is an abstract and is of no physical existence  like the heart and the bran. It did not locate in a specific part of the body and it exist out of the physical being but within the body.

I have been always thinking about my sister's fall and now she is unable to recognize anyone of us. She is liking living in a blank after hurting her head. In the Chinese belief , everyone of us have three souls and seven shadows. It is translated as " sam wan chak pak " in Cantonese.  I think my sister have lost her all her shadows  ie chak pak  after the fall.  It has disintegrate her mind which is hold together by these elements and maybe have been pushed out of her body.  I am not sure but just wondering. If she is to get well, she needs to locate the seven shadows and  bring them together to complete the mind in her body before she can recognize anyone of us or can remember the past.

I am not an expert on this subject but is just putting the mind element and the Chinese beliefs But how can I locate the seven shadows ?   In some similar cases like my sister, these disintegrated figment of the mind can sometimes, re-group in our mind. Some quicker and some slower. It has its own timing and existence. I pray and hope these shadow elements can regroup faster in my sister's case. Maybe, there is certain ways to locate these figments through prayers or  some spiritual involvement.  But, we are trying the acupuncture treatment and see whether it could it incite her brain to look for the lost shadows.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment