Friday, March 17, 2017

A total stranger

Just imagine that a person you know for 63 years suddenly become a total stranger to you. That is my sister , who fell and go into a coma and become awake again but a stranger.  It was so strange and hurtful. My sister , the one , I loved so much and very dear to me.

If I have a love -hate fight with a women and she ignores me or become a stranger , it is okay . It is hurtful but it will not be as bad.

The hurt I have been bearing looking at my sister really tears me down and hurt the code of my confidence in living.  Why fate have to so crude to her and the most unwanted incident have to be fallen on her? Why her ?  I believe in fate and destiny and this is maybe her patch in life ? A sudden twist of fate and it changes very thing.

I have sleepless nights and I became exhausted and sometimes, I think why should I visit this stranger. The physical self is the same but she is clueless of what is happening. Maybe she was born gain to be a new person at the age of 74 .  She might be very frighten living among strangers or a different world or a different life.

The Doctors says that it will take months or years before her memory can come back if it comes back . There is nothing sure about it.  I hope it will not be like this rather than it is a happy ending for her and us.  I pray to the mighty lords to make her life a more meaningful end.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment