Monday, March 6, 2017

Keepers Nursing and Caregiving SB .Penang

Wow, this petite women who is the GM of Keepers Nursing and Caregiving SB really impressed me with her professionalism in handling my sister's private nursing care.  Not only she did not request for any advance or deposit , she would sit down with me to discuss how to take care of my sister's condition and helping me to manage the financial needs in the next two months.

She is pleasant and nice  looking and have good mannerism and she really also a hand on person when she take of my sister. A GM ranking nurse who handles the patient personally .. Wow , this really impressed me.  To do such jobs , you need the humility, the loving kindness for people and a great compassion. Franking speaking , nursing is a job for all and it is really a hard job which includes cleaning the patient, changing diapers , feeding , turning the patient from angle to angle and be skillful in sucking the phlegm from the patient, feeding milk and medication   and so many small jobs but need a skillful hand.

I admire these professional nurse for their passion for their patient and their dying love for their job.

Syabas to all of you especially CY Ooi.    A wonderful spirit.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment