Monday, August 1, 2016

Twilight is here ...

This morning, I have a mindful after meeting my boss and he told me straight in the face that we are old, we become very petty. But, I don't thing so as I was only trying to get a proper instruction from him and I was my normal prudent self. To be cautious have been my way since young but at times, I lost track and follow my path. When we are old, we should learn to let go and not be petty. Of course, I could feel that getting old I could not take the scolding so easily now as the last time. After a bad scolding , I used to recover with one day , now it will take one week to heal. Why is it so ? Have my ego gets bigger or we are getting more important > No, I think that we are just holding it back too long. Like an old man, the wounds or hurts takes more time to heal as our immunity start to gets weaker. Our mind keeps thinking over and over and this make us more upset and sick. We must be aware of that and be alert to this weakness. We should let go. I take the example of sex. When we were young, we did it very regularly but as age goes up, the sex gets lesser and lesser. This is part of nature and it is a nature's path. Things have to slow down and die. I saw an old friend in the face book at lunch time. I was shocked as he looks so old. He is a marathon run before and now he keep his body shape by pumping iron or weight lifting. But his face aged so much and his hair was totally white. This is nature. There is something we can delay the aging but other things have to follow the flow. We have to fulfill nature's path. Buddha's nature is birth , age , sickness and death. This is the way and the path . Nothing can change the path and even if you change the path, it will make you live longer and finally , you will want to die because of boredom. How to live forever ? Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment