Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Our true personality

I was shocked at myself and I really feel bad as I shouted a 4 letter word after my finger was caught in between the steering wheel of my car. The word was the most un-appropriate word as I shouted in pain. It has no reason to the incident and I showed out the bad side of me. I was told that people who was caught in a hurtful situation usually say such words like Shit, fuck, Cibai , puki ,etc. Why do we utter such sickening words ? It must be the influence in our life and we have grown up in such negativity. It will be more appropriate if we shouted out " Oh my God " or the name of some deity instead of these words which is of more personal nature. Has our incident caused by the four letter words. Why do we have to blame such private parts of ours and what do you expect these parts to do for us. However, such words came out in a sudden and we feel that it is fulfilling. This is something very wrong with us. Immediately, I realized that there is a dark side in me which can come out and take control of me. On a normal day, the bright side is stronger than the dark side but sometimes, the dark side can surged stronger and gets in control. So, when we say that people can change under certain circumstances, it is actually true. It is just the dark side taking over and the person become evilish in their doings. To control the dark side, we have to mix with positive people and also rely on religion to enforce the bright side of our self. It is really the awareness in us to remind us to take control when the brightness flip. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment