Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My 28 years' old friend.

During last year, I purposely sent a CNY greetings to my friend whom I have lost touch with for 28 years. She was shocked and keep asking who I am but I remained silent.  Now she knows who I am and she told me that she was upset as I have refused to identify myself.  This prank really backfired as she remained angry with me.


For the past 28 years, it was like blank . How time flies and where are the lost years ?  It is so weird as she keeps telling me.  Strange to receive a greeting message after 28 years.  How did I ever thought that this could trigger her anger after losing touch for so long.


It is a friendly thought , just find out how is things with her. For me, as  I say , it is a total blank but yet things happen through the years.  The blood, sweat and tears and aging process.


Things are never the same for each year and in the later years, it is even more profound as we aged and go through life process.  So much experience and wisdom through the years as we mature and wither.


As I have said before, at the end of the day is only love and memories. Nothing matters.  The money and frame can disappeared immediately on our demise but the love and memories lasted a longer time but eventually, it also disappear through the passing of the generations. What good things my grandfather have done , it is not within my memory now and his image fade with time and memory.




There are many hate, hurts and arguments and dislikes when relationships are concern. Sometimes, such hurts can turn us away from each other forever but it need happen this way, as we can overcome the hate and hurts..  As I mentioned, it is all within us.  We can forgive and forget or we can hold on to the hurts and suffer in silence. Let it go  rather than holding a stick in the hand and it gets heavier as the days passed. However, this takes much wisdom to do it.


Life going forward is more important while the past is death and gone. Keep the memories and love while letting the past go forever. It is within you.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment