Monday, March 7, 2016

Talk is cheap

I wonder and I am confused whether I should rent out my apartment to a man who house his mistress?  Am I an accomplice to a sin ? Why should I be sinful as I cannot stop anyone from using the apartmentm, right  ? But if  I know it is not proper , do I still rent it out ?

I remembered Dalai Lama said that as long as we do not hurt others then the action should be okay. In this case, do I hurt others ?  Yes and no. If I do not know, then  it is not sinful but if I know than it is considered sinful. What about the thinking in our mind ? Everyday, we dream of sinful things ie critizing a person or want to hurt another person but in actual fact, it does not happen. Is it sinful ?

We look at beautiful women with bad intention but not doing anything about it and nobody knows about it as we fantacise in our mind , is it sinful ? In the bible , adultery happens even it is in our mind even when there is no harm to anybody. The craving already is sinful.

One of my friend told me that he likes beautiful naked pictures of women, it does not mean that he will raped them, Is this sinful ? A fantancy and a dream does it matters ? Nobody would know and it does no harm to the ladies in the picture. Who to judge ?

There is a saying " Men will think of sex , Women will think of money ". Each specie have their own desire and dreams. This happens through millions of years.

Good man remained good man despite what goes in their head as long as it is not reviewed or acted to harm people. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment