Monday, March 7, 2016

One of her last wish .....

Recently, I have been tormented by a dream.  A dream of my sister in law who have a last request from me. The dream just came into my sleep and it makes me rather quilty. 

I had a joint investment with my brother in law and when my sister was sick with Cancer she requested me to sell the apartment to my brother in law. I offered a discount but she had asked for more.  I kept my stand and the deal went sour because of some reason.  I regretted because she died not long after that. At one point of time before her death, my brother in law want to talk about the matter again but she stopped him to bring up the subject.  Maybe she feared that my relationship with my brother in law would strain further.  She maybe right.

I felt that I should have given more discount to her as money is not the the final thing and everybody would ended up a happy ending. I brought up this matter after the dream and it turn out that my brother in law have bought another apartment at some other place.

Hopefully with this step I could close the chapter with my sister in law and release my guilt.  It has put a restless pressure on me when the dream came up.

I have learned a lesson not just to look at the current situation but deeper into the family relationship. Since nothing can be done now , it is better to sell of the unit and have a clean start.  I need to convinced myself that if the things are out of control, I should not worry and let it roll out according to its script.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment