Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A mixed feeling

Sitting in my office when most of my staff have gone home. I just woke up to this quiet office and my mind start to wonder. Yes, where my focus is , my energy will follow .  If we think about our anger, then all my energy will be waste on my focus and it is a waste  to waste my energy on anger.


Yeah, there are so many things to think about especially creating something out of nothing. When the mind is quiet, it goes searching for things to excite our mind and the mind will used up our energy.


Can we sit quietly without anything on our mind ? It is impossible unless our mind have been trained to left out all the rubbish in our mind.


Our mind will move from the thought of why are there no problems in our life ? Are there really no problems? Yes, we get suspicious of our thoughts . We become confused and start to dig out the unimportant things and make it bigger and to spend time thinking about it. Creating something out of nothing.  This is the mind's expert tool to confuse our life.


Why are there so many problems in the world ? But, can we do something about it  Or are we able to do something about it.  Today, I saw an article in the star press, house owners building illegal structures in their back lane and block the access of other people. Wow, there are such greedy people . Stupid people who only think of their convenience.


This thoughts bring me back to the illegal temple and garden in the public park in front of my house.  The similar thing happen to my complaint . For many years , I have written to the council to complain but there is no reply or actions . This guy who complain in the press did the same until he is upset and start to write to the press. Is there any actions ? It will fall in dumb ears. This is the problem which is beyond him. The daily chorus . What about the worldly chorus ? Are we there to solve it ? But , our mind is disturb by it. The point is that our mind become very wide and invite problems into our mind if the water is too still. The more we thing , the more unstable our mind becomes and we become  more disturbed. We start to scold the people in our mind but they cannot hear it and it is a futile effort. It is to release the pressure or our anger.


Is this fruitful ? We shout at the top of voice within us but it gets no where . Is this fruitful ? Think about it , seriously think about it . Like we shout fuck you to the driver who came into our lane. Can fuck him or we call out for "shoik " ,...,. Stupid us...


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment