Monday, October 26, 2015

The depth of my tiredness

Last weekend was a day of sleep for me.  I sleep on Saturday morning after my yoga session and I sleep early saturday night and wake up late on Sunday morning. I continue to sleep after breakfast and lunch until the evening of Sunday and again , I slept early on Sunday night and wake up late on Monday morning.  What I did was an hour of Yoga and the rest of the time is eat, sleep , eat and sleep.  I do not know why but my body is telling me to sleep.  The more I sleep, the more tired I am and as if my days of rest for the past week have not been enough and it is catch up time.

Last week, I was on a four days trip to Bangladesh and both trip to and flo was on a night flight. I tried to sleep during the flight but it seems not enough. Lucky thing is that my body was able to tell me that I need sleep and I was able to sleep. I was feeling abit  drowsy after some much of sleep.  I feel good as I recovered or still recoving.

On the negative note, am I over sleeping or wasting my days to do what I want ? The days and weeks passes by as I struggle between work, sleep and yoga  including eating my meals. This routine have been going on for years but I am getting more aware of it as I aged. Maybe , it is because of my living  days are getting shorter as I drift into my twilight years.

As days goes by, more and more people is passing away including the dogs which I am familiar with. I heard one of my Japanese friend who lying in the hospital after suffering a mild heart attack has his heart stopped twice for 2 seconds or more. Now he needs a pace maker to regulate his heart.  He has his medical check a few weeks ago and it was in fine order as his main arteries was certified clear of blockage but it was the small arteries which give him this mild attack due to blockage.  It was a unpredictible attack. Life is like this uncertain and some times it is full of jokes.

My teacher Ajahn brahm said that in life it is all about experience and at the end of the day, we learn from these experiences . Good, bad or ugly, we learn from the experiences and get some awareness out of it.

My tiredness lingers on and I hope I can pull myself out of this tiredness and live my life well.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment