Thursday, October 22, 2015

Frustrating moments

Frustrating moments

On my return trip from Bangla, I entered some frustrating incidences.

I stop by a hotel to rest and took a fresh orange juice and the bill came up to 950 Taka and it is converted to US$12 . Back home in Makaydis , it is only US$2 . I can have a good dinner in my country if I soend US$12. It is a country where a cuppa is cheaper than a orange juice.

At the entrance to the airport, there was a huge crowd blocking the gate and I asked the local staff what is happening . He told me that it is a custom in their country that if one person flies  overseas , there will be 12 persons accompany him to see him off. Well, it must be a passionate country.

Coming to the gate to the airport proper, again many family members will gather around to block the entrance. Some of them shouting across each other as if unseparatable.
OMG.

Going into the check in counter, I could not find the counter and the guy fro. Emirates air told me that there is no fixed counter and it is a first come first serve and he makes me walk the whole length of the passage way to look for my airline. It is back to Stone Age . What the $^%%€£¥¥.

I am still waiting for the change of counters and waiting patiently. It is totally rubbish.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment