Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stalled in time

Stalled in time

Sitting in Le Meridien hotel in Dhaka waiting for my flight home. Have to wait for a five hours transit time and I have to entertain myself or keep myself occupied.

So, I thought it is better to write out my frustrations I have encountered during the trip to this God foresaken place. 

I was in line to get out of the plane and an local Bangla guy asked me to give way but in front of me there are a lot of passengers waiting to get after the plane have landed . I asked him what the rush and he told me that his father who is sick wants to get out fast but the lane is clogged . I gave  way but after me he could not make any head ways. I thought this fellow must be a bull in a crowded street. Mindless and senseless. He should have requested for a wheel chair. Numb skull.

Another incident was another local fellow who keeps telling me that I have sat on a wrong seat in a local flight. I told him a few times that I have the correct seat. He looks at me as if I am an idiot until the flight stewardess told him off and he went to sit in his seat.

The third incident was this Chinaman fella who looks right and left and not moving from the aircraft passenger lane and block me from getting out of my seat. I want to tell him off but he looks like a "bull" in a China shop. Better not to start any conflict as I look away and behave myself and have to wait it out.

When we go on a journey , we have to take our time and be patient with the funny people around us. We have to bit our lips , hold our balls and wait it out.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment