Friday, August 28, 2015

My encounter with a "third kind "

Today, I met a new banker from CIMB. She was all prepared to discuss business but I choose to discuss yoga and golf with her. I told her that we cannot talk business straight away if we don't know each other.

When she was talking about golf , suddenly I ask her a question " are you single ?"  She replied that she is not married . I was caught by surprise . My question was " are you single handicap ?  The answer draw red faces but I ignored the embarrassment. I remembered about a lecture many years ago by my former Japanese colleague. He asked me how I will re-act in a situation.

The puzzle is : If you went into a wrong toilet and you saw a women naked taking a bath , how would you re-act ? Many answered that they will apologize to the women and will quickly get out of the bath room. Is this the best answer ??

No ! , you should ignore her and go on with your own business and walk out if you have finished without saying a word. You have to behave naturally and there is nothing to be a shame of a naked body. You see one , you see all.

Today, I received a SMS from a colleague.  The message goes like this :

I tendered my resignation to day and I give due notice.  My management have asked me to arrange a meeting with you to discuss who will handle my job.  Miss ABC

I was shocked after reading the message and there was no indication from Miss ABC during our interaction today in the office. I tried to call her but her phone was not reacheable and I SMS her and there was no reply. After biting my lips for sometime, she SMS me.

" Sorry.  Message was from a vendor XYZ.  OMG.  What a teaser ?  How can I take it anymore. What is happening to the messenger. How this question can open up to so much interpretation.  Ow, please be more clear in our message. That is why so many people died from heart attack for no reasons.

Ow. enough for today ..... so scary ...Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment