Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It don't rain , it pours

Yes. It has been the case for the past few days.  It don't just rain , it pours.  The howling wind , the striking thunder bolts and roaring thunder. The dark black sky. It is all in a mess and creating so much havoc as strong wind sweep the land and building lifting roof and up rooting tress.  It is as if the world is going to end. But, the sun came back up.

In the morning, the roads were jam packed with vehicles as the rain keep falling.  Everyone was in a rush trying to move forward at the same time , swaying to avoid each other and have narrow misses in accident. Who cares ? The motor bike fellas think that the motorist will take care of them and the motorist does not care but just to move forward. 

I have to change my route as the roads in front of me was pack and it is not moving. I have to detour and  take a longer way to the highway leading to the bridge  in order to reach my office sooner. It is an irony , that is to travel longer distance to get to my office at a shorter time. Where is the logic ? Yes, it is because this is to avoid jam.

As I travel towards town, the traffic gets less and less  and when I reach the highway, it was a smooth flow. The bottle neck is at the smaller roads leading out of my township.

There is a saying " if we choose the same route and expects a different result , it is sheer madness ". In my case, I want to get to office faster and so , I change my route. This is a perfect example how I create a different result.  In life, we have make such decisions. Most of the times, the logic is correct but at times, it just backfired. Well, this is life and there is always some element of uncertainties.

I have read a book , it says that we have to change our routine frequently, so that our life will be different. Our routine is to wake up, brush our teeths, rinse our mouth, take bath , comb our hair and change our dress. If we change some routine, we will make it a brand new way or day. Instead of brushing our teeth, we take a bath first. But, old habits die hard., it is often very difficult to change our routine.  We are a routine animal.

Never mind, we will live by our instinct and enjoy every moment of it .

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment