Saturday, June 27, 2015

Why do you look old ?

Why do you look old? What kind of stupid question from a friend ? We grow old as we aged right? Why so surprise ? Is he trying to upset me or remind me of the true? My response to him is that I am not old? Why you look older ? Haiyoo , I am trying hit him back. But the truth is that both of us is getting old. It is very dangerous for us to think that we are young and in actual fact , we are old. I hurt my leg on my Saturday yoga class. I tried too hard to hold on to a pose trying to match the younger generation of girls. My ego is too big and it really hurts. Is it my ego? Maybe not, it is the wrong thinking that I am still young . That is more like it. Many people told me that age is a number but it is half truth . We cannot defy aging and we have lo slow down when we aged as our body have their own biological clock ticking away our youth and energy. To be believe that we will remain young and strong is stupidity . We can delay aging but we cannot defy aging . The earlier that we are aware of this fact , the better we are prepared to face age. Otherwise , we become suicidal. The basic law of birth, age, sickness and death is unavoidable and what we can do is to delay the process but the ultimate end is the same. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment