Thursday, June 11, 2015

I wonder how , I wonder why ?

This morning I was told that an old colleague who has retired is suffering from the big C of the blood. I do not whether it is true or not but it sets me thinking. There will be many sickness when we get old and Buddha is very right about the basic cycle of life ie Birth,age, sicknes and death. The sequence is normally this way but there are also cases of sickness before old age but the start and end is the same and this fate cannot be altered. The death by stroke, heart attack and the big C are the most common of the major diseass and cause of death. When it comes, it come and there is no stopping of it happening. There are cases of recovery but eventually, it is death. Sooner or later. We have heard of people dying even after a complete medical health check with flying colors. I wonder how ? My colleague which I heard this morning. He is taking good care of himself and he used to running on the thread mill or along the road. I was told that he could endure the level 6 on the thread mill. It is pretty fast for a man above 70 and I wonder why he could get this disases. It could be the karma probably. What goes around, comes around. If we do good deeds, it attracts positive vibes or vice versa. Do bad things, attachs bad things. Well, this subject have been well written and books like the Secret, the law of attractions and you sow what you reap are the favorite topics of the year. So, lets live come what may. Live honestly and if we stand straight , we do not care whether our shadow is crooked or not. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment