Sunday, June 28, 2015

Edgy feelings

Edgy feeling The whole day I have feeling edgy since I woke up. It could be my unsound sleep last night which swell up my emotions. I am aware of my mood swings and I am trying to control it. I took two buns and a latte for lunch and I feel bloated up and heavy. My legs still hurts a little on uneven roads and surface. My body conditions is mixed with a feeling of comfort and an edgy feeling. I have moving around town and weather is extremely hot. Funny feelings . How I can travel under this hot sun? What am I thinking about? Just to wild away the lazy Sunday afternoon . I am sure I just feel like moving around . Heard that a fruit seller whom I have been a regular customer have sudden passed away this morning . Such news in a way rattles my emotions nowadays. Fact is fact and dying is also a fact. Sometimes just don't know my directions but just work ,eat and sleep. This routine have kept me moving but it has to stop one day. Everything have to end. Just like that. Well, we have to live day to day and do the best to live on whether it is meaningful for not. Life is a passing moments . Live well , my friends. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment