Monday, October 16, 2017

My horrible dream

I had a dream but it is not the same as Martin Luther King's dream but a horrified dream.   It just happen a few days ago and I am wondering what kind of message it brings to me.  I have been asking around what message it is sending to me but to no avail.  It is just a horrified dream.

It goes like this ......

I have checked into a hotel with my wife and sister in law . Both of them checking in the room first while I parked my car and walk up to the room.  When I open the door of the hotel room , I saw my wife seating on the bed while my sister in law was in the toilet.  I started to talk to my wife but no words came out from my mouth and my wife was also struggling to talk but there was no words coming out of her mouth.  Both of us was struggling to talk while my sister in law came out of the bath room and remained silent.  All of us packed our bags and get out of the room and while walking down the stairs , I turned back and saw a women at an open lift staring at us .  She is middle aged and wearing a white blouse and a slight dark pants, she is not ugly but quite pleasant looking.  The dream just end here as I was awaken by my wite who tapped me on my back to wake me up.

I want to interpret the dream and continued to flash back to the dream to continue the episode but it just broke off at that point.

Every dream have a message but it is subjected to a lot of interpretation.  We have to get a proper advise , otherwise, we will be subjected to a lot of abuse or unnecessary fear.

Lets stop at this point and let the future unrolled by itself.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog page and good quality post and comment options here, thanks for sharing this please share some more articles and websites like this. https://www.ahua.in/ Gurgaon Call Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ, pls share your experience as well.

    ReplyDelete