Friday, April 7, 2017

Who am I ?

Who am I ?  why am I given a name ?  an existence ? I am actually nobody. I came into this world as nothing and I am going out of this world as nothing ?  Who make me what I am now or what I am not ?  Funny existence.

I was born knowing nothing for the 1st ten years, gaining knowledge and experience  during the next 10 years , getting a job in next ten years, enjoying a married life in the next ten years, building a family in the next ten years, making money in the next ten years, retiring in the next ten years and dying in the next ten years.  Who decide my path for me ?  Why is this existence created by the billions of people before me.  I am just a spark of dust in this big universe.

Why do human being created this path ? Should I be living without all these constrains ? Like what I like ? Doing what I enjoy ?  This stupid human race and this illusionary materialistic world .  Setting standards and benchmarks between people and deciding who is better .  What a stupid system.

Just live clean and plain as the end is the same. We do not carry anything with us when we are gone.  Vanished into thin air and leaving a useless presence, This memory will be erased in time and memory.

Is it so important to get buried , burn or shattered into the sea.   Does it matters ?  Done is gone and what is the need to keep a memory . It has no meaning .

This awareness in us and the consciousness in this matter make us realized it is nothing all the while.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment