Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Doing nothing

There is a saying " doing nothing and expecting a different result is madness".  Yeah , this applies to my sister's condition. The Doctors have concluded that there is nothing more to do for my sister and it will depend on my sister's own effort to wake up or to recover her memory.   The Doctor told us that the mind is unpredictable and it could just snap and my sister can remember all her past . Yeah, I hopefully think so.  But , can time heal in her case.  I wonder .

I have hope to sent her to another doctor for a second opinion but my young sister & my sister's god-son says that I am too hurry to do something and we should just pay the money to the nurses to take care of her all day around and let my sister heal herself. Wow, by just paying the nursing fee and wait for two months before the next consultation to find out what is the next move , is this correct ? Or should we do something like getting a second opinion from another Doctor or refer her to a Chinese physician for an alternative treatment and not just leave the matter to my sister to wake or not .  This is doing something positive and pro-active.

I am worried that if we do not feed her through her mouth , he muscles would be lame and weak leaving her unable to eat from her mouth.  Hence, it is better to  move , and find out what is the reaction or if we move , we are initiating a change or a re-action rather than remained domain and wait.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment