Monday, December 12, 2016

In a limbo

In a limbo 

Last week was a hectic week for me with so many task to accomplish. It is strange that it just went by and even it was not that smooth in my execution of my task.

It is just like I have been squeezed through a bottleneck and I came out breathing heavily. Yeah , I am still a life .

The fear of death is always on my mind and it appears on and off .  Yes , things can change with a simple twist of fate . It happens to the comedian driving by the Lim Ching Eu highway and was shot dead by a stray bullet from an insane body guard . It could have been anyone or me if I am at the place at the particular time when the shot hit the fan killing a Dato . The timing is so right for the comedian to exit this dimension .

Fate is uncertain and unknown and we should leave it as it is .
No need to know what and when it will and life is as usual as ever .

The other day I read Robin Sharma's wisdom. It says that we should not think that living for 75 years in the same routine is living. In fact, if we live the same way everyday is only loving one day . So we should be aware to live differently and do different things to make our life complete before fate take your life away.

Live differently, eat different things and do whatever you like in different ways. Live without regrets and experienced the varieties in life ...

Be a different person and with different lives with the same sanity and awareness.

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment