Thursday, December 29, 2016

I am in Danang, Vietnam ( final )

Yes, I am back in Penang and back to civilization..  Actually, it is not so bad but there was so many destructions in Danang during the French and American wars that the place need time to be re-constructed.  Destroy is easy but to rebuild it needs time.

What conclusion I have arrived after visiting Danang ? One thing is obvious . My health have deteriorated and my age have catch up with me. After climbing all the steps to the various caves , I failed in one venture and it really took the breath out of me.  I have to sit down to recover and let the rest of the troop moved on. After catching  my breath, I could no longer find them.  It is so hard to admit that we are sick or old.  We want to remain the same and still pushing on with life.  But, there is a limit and you will hit the limit when you pushed yourself. You just cannot hide anymore.

Looking at the trip, I am also aware that I have to keep myself health or I have to travel when I can still walk or climb.  If I wait for my retirement first,  it maybe very difficult for me to enjoy the trip anymore through walking and climbing .  Time waits for no one.  Yes, I have to admit this weakness early and to travel more often rather than to wait for a good timing.

It can be just another wakeup call as there were so many before and I better sit up to listen to myself and to get on with my life through traveling.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment