Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I am in Danang , Vietnam : part 3

I am in Danang, Vietnam - part. 3

Have I being here before or seen it all ? This is a strange feeling  that j have seen the marble mountain and the caves in the mountain. Maybe I have passed through it in my past life . I am not sure but I have a certain kind of strange feelings.

Here is Danang , there are so many caves and pagodas and we have enough of it for the past few days. The influence of Buddhism was very strong including the Chinese Taoism .
There is so much marble cravings of Buddha , Kuan Yin and Lord Siva and it makes us feel that we have gone through a religious tour instead of a leisure holiday.

Another fault is the food quality and it is the same dishes everyone ie the kangkong , the squid and Siew Pak choy soup. It appears in almost every meal including the small prawns. I have enough and it is oozing out from my ears and nose .

Due to the caves and ancient monuments , there was a lot of Walkings and traveling on the buses from one place to another .

However , there nice beaches , bridges and the wet markets . Come to think about it , the good thing is for the ladies' to shop for the local food stuff what to give to who back home .

This is the last day of travel and I will beck to civilization. Tomorrow. It is going to be a another hectic day on my journey back to Penang .

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment