Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My dog called Brownie

Someone stole my dog last nite. Why they need to steal my dog ? Brownie have been with me for three years or more now and I am attached to her as she is a wonderful dog which plays and follow me around when I am home. She has been my companion for which I have been attached to. I am wondering how they can steal my dog as my gate have been locked via an auto-gate generator. But after taking to my repairman there is two possibility . One is that if the person have the code to my remote control or they can open my auto-gate with an Allen key. So, my repairman told me that it is better to lock my auto-gate with a pad lock to be safe. I pray for my dog's return and if she is lost , I pray that she will not suffer in the hands of the kidnappers. I pray that thunder will strike on this evil dog snatchers and karma will return to punished them. It is not a curse but my wishful thinking for the punishment to these bad people. I am now sad with anger . I am sad because I will missed Brownie and I am angry is that I cannot do anything about it. All my friends told me that this is fated and pre-destinated. Whoever taken my dog will need to be answerable and bad karma will strike on them. I have to follow the Buddha's eightfold path and maintained my right words and right actions precepts. But, I am hopeful, hopeful for my dogs' return. I called on these bad people who stole my dog to return it at once to me . Lets righteous be on them. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment