Sunday, July 17, 2016

For the love of someone

My dog Brownie have disappeared for 5 days now. Since she walk out, I have searching for her and each day I would hope that she will come back and wait for me at my gate. I have gone very fond with her after 4 years. I could feel the pain of losing my dog and I have prayed for her return all these days. Maybe, she will be gone forever I started to feel scare of the loved ones besides me and all those people I have associated with. What happen , someone just leave us and be gone forever all of a sudden. I feel very unsecured and lost if this incident were to happen. I realized the lost of the MH310 , MH17 , cruel killing in Dhaka and the bombing in Nice< France where so many people have died so suddenly. There is madness everywhere now and the world is being held at ransom. What is happening ? There are so much anger, killing and hatred. What have the world gone into ? People are using religion against each other , race against each other and nations against nation. It must be stopped before it goes out of proportion. The world needs a unifying religion after so many years of abuse,, misinterpretation and mis-guided thinking. So much darkness have been build up in this world and these are signs that the world is going to end soon if there is no new world order. There are many wisemen who predicted the start of this conflict and how all these conflict comes about and how it will end. There is the disappearance of the love for someone. All the hatred and anger have blur the need to have universal love and tolerance for others. THe promise of reward , greed and power have blind all the people and the emergence of self have intensify. We can see the end, we can see the problems , we can see the way but we wanted to remained blind and letting it happen. It is sure foolishness and stupidity. Open our heart and our eyes before it is too late. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment