Sunday, January 24, 2016

Who say business is bad ?

It all dependence on quality, location, price and service. Tonight, I had a family dinner a coffee shop in Farlim and they service family dinner. It was packed and I was make to wait for 30 minutes. The place serves family dinner . The normal home cooked style. I would say that the place is packed with families with young children. My rating is that the food is reasonably good, the price is manageable as it depends on your orders, the placenis located among apartments and flats in the Farlim area and the food isnreasonably fast for such setup. About 15 people working at the kitchen and front desk. The boss is in command. The same boss have tried to expand to next door but failed after 6 months using another chef. Food and F&B line is very particular and the taste is very personal. I have told my friends that when services is concern, the business goes with the service provider.in F&B,'it is the chef , for climic, it depends on the doctor and for an accounting firm it goes with accountant or the consultant. It is very personal and there is no value to the business if these people are no more there . I have seen many examples of such failures. This is my advise to May that F&B is a very difficult business. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment