Monday, January 18, 2016

The negative emotion

Suddenly, there is a feeling of helplessness. Where am I going to ? A lost in transit again and a feeling of desperation. Actually, there is nothing wrong with the daily routine but the mind is playing things up. When there is nothing, the mind creates something and put you in the fear mode. The day have been hectic and alot of things or events are unfolding but I am still in control. In the silence of the day, a fear suddenly crips up. The future is uncertain, directionless and unpredictible. You are just groppling in the dark. Pitch dark. My day's achievement is nothing important, my life is shorten by another day. Is it worth it ? My feets start to wobble and my thoughts gets shady. In Buddhism , everything is changing , evolving, impermanence and in the end is nothing. Nothingness. What is achievement? What is a day? Just expect nothing, and there will be no regrets of frustration. Let the event float by and live a day at a time and be in the present. I feel the urge to write and expressed my emotions , I think in this way , I will feel better and more in touch with reality. I have an uneven sleep last nite and my mind becomes unstable and easy upset. Why ? how can I let my emotions control me. I am real and must be in control of myslef. Yeah, finally, I am awake from the nothingness. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment