Sunday, July 5, 2015

Everybody have to go this way ....

Died in old age I got a call on an early Saturday last week , it was a sad news. My brother in law have passed away in the hospital where he was treated for bleeding in his stomach. He was in a steady condition until he suddenly vomited blood and pass away. He was 85 years old. He used to be very strong moving around in Penang on his own even at a ripe old age. Non of his daughters expected it and they were scolding the Doctors treating their father for negligence. The deceased was a very difficult man when he grew old and always nagging and grumbling and talking bad about everyone. Nobody seems to like him. I wonder why ? Perhaps he trying to get everybody's attention. I think he feels lonely and feeling useless while wasting away. This is normal for old people to behave this way. I hope not for me if I can reach this ripe old age. I attended his funeral in KL and I pay the last respect to him. He looked so small in his coffin and the wake was only for three days and he was cremated on Sunday. So, within a few days , he returned to ashes. Nothing . Gone from this earth. Vanished. Life is like this . It does not matter how rich or how famous or nasty you are and when the time comes . You have to go , you have to go. Billions of people have gone this way and there is no exception for you . Son live well, eat well and be happy . Everything is impermanent. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment