Sunday, July 19, 2015

A hectic saturday

It was a hectic Saturday Yesterday was quite a day and was so hectic having to wake up at 6.45 am and wake up my daughter to get her to pray to the chinese gods for her cafe's opening day. Later, I attended her her cafe opening and it drag until 3pm and I have come home to change and take a taxi to the airport for the 3.30pm flight to KL to attend a reception arrange by my second sister in law at her condo. The plane touched down at KLIA2 and it was a long walk to the taxi stand. The taxi took an hour before we , my wife and myself reach the reception just in time for the dinner. The dinner drag until 9.30pm and by then I was very tired and I dozed off immediately after that . It was really a day to remember . Dung the trip , I was told that Gigi, a four years old dog at my eldest sister in laws house has died of a heart failure. It was a wayward dog before my SIL took her in and nurse her to health. It is a Buddhist belief that the dog could have repaid her master as my SIL have improved on her cancer treatment. Whatever, everything is fated and destination . Come what may. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment