Friday, December 26, 2014

Three nights in Bangkok, Thailand ( part 1)

Three nights in Bangkok

I am on holiday in Bangkok, Thailand.

The first night in the Christmas , I was in asiatic village near the Mekong river. It was an entertainment village with lots of food stalls and shopping outlets. I was supposed to watch the Pom show but I had to cancel due shortage of time. I had a sea food dinner and a lot of shoppings. My legs were killing me.

The next day which is today, I went to the floating market and spend one hour on a motor boat going through a shopping center on boats . It was nice and enjoying buying food and fruits in the boat. However , the river water quite dirty. After that we travel another hour to worship a 4 face Buddha , offering flowers and incense . Later, we had a  lunch and I continue to shop at Siam centre for one hour and later went back to the hotel and took a rest. At 7.30m , I eat dinner at their chinese seafood restaurant and continue to shop at the night market  and I close the day with a keg massagr.

These two days have been tough  with lots of walking  but it was enjoyable.

Tomorrow , I will go to Chaktucak and more shoppings.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment