Monday, December 15, 2014

Aji- noren, Penang

AJi-noren, a Japanese restaurant   Penang

I have been traveling lately and  I got a break yesterday . I took my family for a Japanese dinner at Aji-noren.in Tanjung Tokong.

The restaurant have been there for 17 years already and I have not heard about it. It is a small place and it operate like any home cooked Japanese place. The setting is in an old traditional style with a mix of traditional and table sitting arrangement.  It is place you can go and eat a simple food and get out after that.

The authentic Japanese food Ike sushi, maki and some traditional Japanese dishes. The taste is good and the price is reasonable.

I think it is one of the affordable place for Japanese food at an average of RM50 per head includng two Sapporo beer. Without the beer , it will be RM40.

If you are staying in Penang or pass-by , pls try and enjoy it. If you have a question of wanting to know where I am? I am on my way to Bangladesh again.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment