Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tasteless food

Tasteless food 

I have been simple with my food and if is salty or sweet, I would treat it as an average and it is a matter of preference. Today,  I had a bad experience in a tasteless food.

This morning, I was looking a place for breakfast and I stumble into a Bak kut Teh joint along Gurney Drive. The place was presentable and look nice and decent, so I decide to try it out。 I ordered a small Bak kut Teh and a big plate of  white noodle or sar hor fun . The Bak kut was okay but the sar hor fun was tasteless despite I add a lot of black source.  It was totally flat and I feel like a bowl or mass carbo forced inside my mouth.
After eating, I was cursing away and try to get out of the restaurant as soon as possible, 

I told myself that the day of the restaurant is numbered and it is a matter of time it will closed down, For food business , the location and the food taste is the paramount factor for good business,

Bad food is a waste of resources , blessed these people which have no passion to serve good foods. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment