Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another trip to Bangladesh - Feb 13

Just came back from a three days trip to Bangladesh and I am feeling very tired due to the lack of sleep and lengthy travelling schedule. The country is really changing with better airport in Dhaka and highways.

This is another one of the usual travelling trip with some colleagues.  They told me that they are repaying the good karma to me which could be indebted to me in their past lives.  So, I asked them back whether they know I am also repaying for some karma I have received from others due to my trip to this God foresaken place. Ow, the good and bad karma is coming around and switching from one person to another. can

Finally, who is gathering all the good karmas? What shall become of them ? One of the explanation is that people with good karma will be reborn in a higher status and will gradually move up the rank of Godhood and getting nearer and nearer to be God like and finally become GOD. 

In the Greek theology, there are many GODS and these are the people who have done alot of good to the world and its people. Just in Catholic Church, there are many saints and they became Saints when they perform miralces which normal human beings cannot perform and the good of the miracles help to remove sufferings in this world.

Yeah, coming to Bangladesh brings good karma . Why ?  How can I gathers the merit ? For me, I have been promoting Bangladesh as a new opportunity of employment , business and investment.  I bring employment to these poor people so that they can have food on their table and they fill their emplty stomachs and the emply stomachs of their family members.  So, if we look through the veil of employment , we see much goodness in our own doings.  Good, a lot of plus points for me and I am moving up the rank of Godhood. 

So, to all my readers. Please do more good so that we can revolve to gether and fly higher to be nearer to GOD and be with GOD or the Creator.  If we can enter Nirvana , we will get ou from the suffering of the human races. We can break our ego and be our true self.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment