Tuesday, July 31, 2018

End of July

It is another month. Time really in a jet speed to pass the days and nights.   Month after month . Year after year and the final day will come . 

I met an old friend at a gym on  last Saturday . His hairs were all white and he aged like a 80 years old guy despite only at his 60s'/  He was with his wife and his wife looks half his age.  He was so excited to see me and I was about to go in to the gym , he knock on the glass panel to alert me that he was there ..

On seeing him, I ask how is he and he says he was fine and also point to his wife coming off the trackmill .  His wife was still working and he has retired.  After that , he turn to me and ask me how was my condition , I told him " just getting old" and both of us laugh it off.  He told me , "when the time come, it will come ". I think he is talking about the end of life I presumed. 

He work out 6 days a week while I do yoga three times a week and two times on the trackmill at the gym.  On Friday, I go for my back massage.  I feeling all right but at times, a bit blue and worried.  Yeah , life is like this and Buddha says "when there is happiness , there will be sadness . Vice versa". I can understand this logic as one extreme leads to another extreme and going for the middle would be the best option ie no happiness or sadness.  A perfect balance situation.

When one end is black and the other end is white, the perfect color will be grey in the middle and the middle becomes the balancing point.  A balance life and a balance emotion.

This is a condition which needs a lot of training and we have to narrow the gaps gradually and make the openness smaller and smaller through training before we can control our emotions to the middle point.

It is not an easy talk but if we do not try, we will not get any nearer and the solution to our life will never be achieved  at all. 

End of July is period in time.  It has not meaning but a measure of how long we live and a measurement of events and space.  Every moment is a present moment and it is up to us to perceive it.  At every angle , the scenery is different and the colors are different.  It is fate for us who we have perceived it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment