Sunday, February 18, 2018

Pains like needle poking

I am more aware of my age now and I am starting to feel needle pains at certain part of my body in random.  It is moving from the hand to the legs or different part of the body causing itching feelings.
It last only a second and it is gone until an unexpected timing on other occasions. It makes me worried about some damages to my body.

I started to check the google for an answer and I was told that it could be a damaged or suppressed nerve.  I have never got this tingling pain but it is really a nerve condition problem.  I was told by the text that I should rub , touch and massage it until it is gone.  Yes, it is gone is a few seconds.

What causes this symptoms ?  Stress or a damage nerve or a part of our body which have been under suppression for sometime.  I cannot understand since it is only occurring now only at my age. Why ? Yes, the body resistance become weaken and that is how more and more defects in our body arises.  Yeah , looking back , it is really the lack of awareness in me to understand my body.

In a Chinese saying, every year passed 60 will make your body aged more severely  and whatever wounds or defects become more obvious rampant.  Yes, we have to take it . 

Yeah, how can I managed it ? I have to be aware and handle it when it comes. There is no other choice.

I have also read a new invention that is a special glue to heal the scars much faster without leaving any scar.  I have seen the video on this gel like lotion.   It has been successfully test on mice or rabbits but will be tested on human soon.  I hope the same thing will be available for the needle pains.  A lotion that can eliminate this uncomfortable needle pain feelings. 

Everyday, there are new inventions and hopefully, some new drugs to solve hypertension , uric acid or diabetic imbalance and will give a lasting solution or final remedy.  For diabetic , there is an improvement that a certain chemical use on a tattoo can change color is the sugar level picks up,.  I do not know how they can monitor such imbalances   ie high is what color , medium is another color or high is the maximum color. 

Yeah, science have its ways and we are able to crone certain parts or plant AI into Robots and one day , there could be cure for everything  like changing spare parts in a damaged vehicle.

Namaste .

No comments:

Post a Comment