Monday, January 29, 2018

CNY is around the corner again.

Last CNY was a horrible time for me as my 2nd sister suffered a fall and was in the ICU and I spend the whole of the CNY holidays visiting her there.  Wow, it is a year again and time flies and now she is better but suffering from a lapse of memory. What can I do but only try to spend time with her and hope the almighty GOD will give her another chance to wake up from your memory.

I dream of her talking and moving about before and I am waiting for the day as she progress rather slowly but surely. Maybe , this is her path and she has to get through it herself.  I have asked her to come back from where she is but no avail.. Like what the Doctor told us, the brain behave in its mysterious ways .  There is no medicine for her except to wait for her to wake up.


When I was with her , she glaze at me and put on a smile sometimes.  I feel connected with her when she smile and look at me. Sometimes, she just tap on my lap  lightly as if to tell me , not to worry . Yeah, I have began to accept her situation but pray for her to get back her memory so that we can start to talk again.  She has been my soulmate all these while and I was initially lost in space when she was in a coma.

Well , this CNY could be better than the last as we gather for new year in silence.  Comparing last year, it is really a bit more happier and calmer and with her sitting in silence next to me on the reunion dinner.

Sister, hope you can wake up so that we can talk again .

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment