Tuesday, November 7, 2017

It never rains , it pours

This is part of a lyric from the song " It never rain in California" .. but for the Penang State , it pours and pours until the flood is up to  our neck.  It is a disaster and yet there are people take the chance to "play politics ". This kind of stupid people who open their mouth without thinking and saying hurting things to the people who lost everything in the flood.   There is chairs that cannot be sit on , stove that cannot operate  and beds that cannot sleep as the flood water have wiped off all these functions.

I drove around my neighborhood on last Sunday, it was a horrible sight around my home . Mud on the side of the roads and in the house of residents , fallen trees, potholes on the road, water marks on the walls and rotten things by the road side and broken down vehicles on the road ,etc.  It was really a sorry sight . How can these MCA politicians still joked about it. No wonder they are almost wiped off with their senseless writing and speeches.

I feel sorry as I was caught in a jam at traffic lights that it not function and long queues of cars making a travel to nowhere as their homes become accessible. It was reported that 7 people have died in the flood. More rain will be coming to the state and we are warned to be prepared for any eventualities.  How can people joked and hit out at our CM LGE who is trying to control the damages and I was told that he cried when he see the disaster on the roads and home of the affected people.

I have gone through the experience when my mum stays at Farlim. The water level was up to my chest and as I walk in through the water , there is a current underneath which try to sweep you off your feet and into your destiny.   That was the worst experience I have encountered and all the electrical items and furniture was affected and I see my mum sitting on top of a table.  She was sad and tired.  It must be a very bad experience for her .

I was told that the flood this time at the same place was over the head of a 5ft 5 inch person and it was a record flood level in the state of Penang.  yeah, it  must be frightening as I can no longer can walk through this level of flood. 

I hope and pray to Heaven to have mercy on everyone and less suffering on Earth.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment