Sunday, May 28, 2017

Big C is here

I was told by my sister-in-law that she went for a MRI have detected spots on her kidney and on further checking , it was firmed the news of cancer.  Luckily, the cancer have not yet spread and one of her kidney was removed to contain the disease. It was a shock to me as she is an example of good health and financial freedom.

She has been eating properly, exercising yoga for many years, taking morning walks , walk the fastest and been traveling all over the world and enjoying life after the deceased of her husband.  But , it was confirmed that it was hereditary in nature.  If she has not done all the exercise or eating the good and proper food , it could be have been worst.  It is just fated, period.

Yes, My Mum in law died of kidney cancer , my father in law died of stomach cancer and my eldest sister in law also died of stomach cancer and now my 2nd sister in law detected kidney cancer.  Yes, it should be hereditary as I have mentioned that she is the fittest of them all .  What more can we said that it is fated or in the blood line.

Yeah, last night , one of my friend told me that GOD make us and GOD should take care of us. The path is pre=destinated and we only have to just follow the flow.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment