Friday, November 11, 2016

The moment

The moment 

Another Saturday and after my morning yoga session , I am resting before lunch at May's Siting and waiting for my wife .

I am aware of the day's movement and feeling a bit restless and uneasy . I cannot focus on the TV and my mind is everywhere switching from thoughts to thoughts . My emotions shifting from a resting pace to an agitating mood. I have been training my mind at my own pace yet I cannot control the changing pace.

I am aware that time is moving fast and now is noon and in a while is evening and then night .
What is my purpose today ? Just resting , no urgent matters .
It will be a slow pace against a fast passing time .

Now is November , last month was October  and next month is December . Then it will be 2017.
Wow.. Time really flies . Yeah , the thought is how many 10 years to we have . Live in a routine or a circle is really living ? No worries , eat , sleep and work is these all that matters . 
Only have to aware billy not doing anything about it is living .

No. Awareness is not enough but to live and do something or anything which makes a difference matters .  Help a person , teach a person or break a routine and to find freshness in our living is important .

Buddha says : learn to wait . Everything has its own time .


We cannot wait . We have to reach out .

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment