Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday's today

Sunday's today 

It was raining heavily last night and there was thunders and lightning as if the Gods were angry . The clashes of the thunder and lightning caused explosions as the Gods unleashed their power at each other causing the havoc and noise . I was awaken and could not sleep. Why the Gods are arguing and fight it out ??? Strange .

I have wake up at 8am and fetch my sisters to visit some properties and we had a cuppa while on the way. After visiting the properties , we had tim sum for breakfast . Again, we were on our way to see more properties . My sister is thinking of buying a property for her daughters .

After buying lunch for my wife , I took a power nap and I spend the whole afternoon lazying around in my living room. It is the same every Sunday , I would just sleep in front of the TV and changing for the right channel. It is a boring stuff but it is a necessity for me.

In the night ,it was birthday dinner celebration for my 2nd sister . All my family members gathered for a dinner and drinks. We had a good time and it was the end for another day.

Time have flew and we start another week tomorrow .

Namaste .

No comments:

Post a Comment